Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shannon Courtenay Fights Off Ebanie Bridges For Decision, Wins WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shannon Courtenay Fights Off Ebanie Bridges For Decision, Wins WBA Title

Shannon Courtenay lifted the WBA bantamweight title but had to work hard for the full ten rounds before getting the better of Ebanie Bridges via a unanimous decision at the Copper Box in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-10-2021, 03:33 PM.

Fuming about this decision, not because the wrong person won, because it was super close, but because I had £££ on it lol

Comment

Great fight and it was one sided but close rounds here and there .

Comment

Not usually a fan of women’s boxing but that was fun

Both put everything into that . Class

Comment

What a fight! I am super glad though that the right person got the decision , but massive respect to both boxers.

Comment

Was a good fight and the cards were fine Courtenay won for sure and by some rounds Bridges is still not seasoned enough very athletic good punch and has a lot of heart but the better boxer was Courtenay landed the crisper punches and showed good resistance because she got hit clean by some bombs especially that left at the end of the 9th,

Forgot to mention how bad the broadcast team wanted Bridges to win they were only talking about the work she was doing but never mentioned anytime Shannon countered her with solid shots.

Comment

Not usually a fan of female boxing but hats off to both ladies, twas a great scrap.

Comment

Very good fight. I had it 96-94 Courtney. 98-92 was too wide as Bridges won 3 clear rounds, and 1 round was a swing.

Comment

Don't be sad Ebanie your still the best t^tties in boxing title holder.

Comment

Working...
                  X