Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Custio Clayton On Draw With Sergey Lipinets: I Felt I Won That Fight, Hands Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Custio Clayton On Draw With Sergey Lipinets: I Felt I Won That Fight, Hands Down

Custio Clayton's life would've completely changed October 24 had more than one judge given him credit for beating Sergey Lipinets. Unfortunately for the Canadian contender, his 12-round welterweight title fight with Lipinets resulted in a majority draw. Had Clayton left Mohegan Sun Arena five months ago with the IBF interim 147-pound championship, he would've moved into position to challenge Errol Spence Jr., the IBF's welterweight champ.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Custio Clayton need to get back in the ring fight Avanesyan or Porter

Comment

I think most fans agreed with him.

Comment

Yeah he won! I hope Showtime and PBC brings him back and let in get in the mix at 147 with the Top Guys! Had a great interview with Tha Boxing Voice recently

Comment

He embarrassed Lipinets .

Comment

That draw really ****ed my underdog parlay that night. Had Subriel Matias by KO tied with Clayton by decision to pay out like 23x or something ridiculous.

Comment

Nobody cares, I hardly know who Clayton is.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Nobody cares, I hardly know who Clayton is.
                5 people cared before you dropped your turd of a useless post.

You don't need to post every thought that comes to your mind you know...

Comment

Clayton ****ed lipinets up plain and simple. I was shocked at the decision by the judges

Comment

this guy was never good. doesnt have any notable wins, has struggled and gotten dubious decisions over many mediocre fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X