Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis Predicts 'Punishing Performance' Against Lipinets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis Predicts 'Punishing Performance' Against Lipinets

Jaron Ennis respects Sergey Lipinets simply for taking their fight. The highly regarded welterweight from Philadelphia needed an accomplished opponent who was willing to test him. Lipinets jumped at that opportunity and obviously is a step up in opposition for the 23-year-old Ennis, who wants to prove his readiness for better welterweights than Lipinets.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like the improvements that I see with Ennis, and how they have been moving him. Lipinets might be a good fighter but he isn’t big enough nor good at 147 to compete with Ennis. But I like the fact that Lipinets has transitioned to 147 properly, so no excuse if he gets stopped.

Comment

Been watching alot of Boots fights on YouTube.
      He is close to his prime and will knock Lipinets out by TKO.
      Boots is the real deal.
      Tszyu
      Bud and
      Boots are my favorite fighter's to watch atm.
      bulldognyc bulldognyc likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I like the improvements that I see with Ennis, and how they have been moving him. Lipinets might be a good fighter but he isn’t big enough nor good at 147 to compete with Ennis. But I like the fact that Lipinets has transitioned to 147 properly, so no excuse if he gets stopped.
        It’s the perfect fight for boots at this stage. He gets a guy who’s dog tough and will push him but not to any physical limit. While boots can engage him from different distances and I think eventually score a solid knockout. He’s one of the more exciting kids to watch develop

Comment

When Mikey Garcia doesn't get the Pacquiao golden ticket retirement fight he's wasted years of his career begging for I'd love to see what he has to say when Ennis call him out.

Comment

Working...
          X