Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Williams Confident He Will Stop Demetrius Andrade in Second Half

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Williams Confident He Will Stop Demetrius Andrade in Second Half

Middleweight contender Liam Williams is less than two weeks away from the biggest fight of his career, when he challenges WBO world champion Demetrius Andrade (29-0). Williams, 28-years-old, has been trying to nail down a world title shot for nearly three years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Andrade is going to smash this boy up. Liam Smith wouldn't have a chance with Andrade, never mind Liam Smith's leftovers.

Comment

I like Williams' belief in himself and the fact he's been trying to get Andrade in the ring for a while. I think he's developed from the Smith fights but it's still hard to not let those defeats fuel doubt about his chances of beating Andrade.

While I am not a fan of Andrade's style, he uses his strengths to make it hard for opponents to win rounds (and hard for fans to enjoy the fight).
      kushking kushking likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
        Andrade is going to smash this boy up. Liam Smith wouldn't have a chance with Andrade, never mind Liam Smith's leftovers.
        Andrade's best win is Sulecki, he isn't proven as an elite fighter. I favour Andrade in this fight but Liam Williams is no mug. He's a different beast since he moved up, joined in Ingle gym and started juicing
        Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Liam, if he has a chance, can't let Andrade fight that boring style. One way or another, but he can't pose and try to counter. He'll need to press, but smartly.

Comment

Doing a lot of talking he better back it up. Andrade can fight so be very careful what you ask for and you come here and flat out get embarrassed

Comment

I'm interested to see what Williams does with his improvements against a good opponent. The travelling will make it harder, but he's got this opportunity now and should make use of it. Andrade really isn't all that. But he should be the favourite. Williams is solid and decent, and with the back and forth they've both had for sometime now, it should make for a good fight once it gets going. I'm actually looking forward to it.
              focusboy72 focusboy72 likes this.

Comment

Williams is going to get Brian Rose'd.

Comment

If you can’t beat Liam smith, you’re not beating Andrade.

Comment

Andrayd doesn't do well with a smaller opponent.
                    He doesn't even use his height.

Comment

Working...
                    X