Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Whyte's Possibilities: Franklin-Shaw Winner, Trevor Bryan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Whyte's Possibilities: Franklin-Shaw Winner, Trevor Bryan

Eddie Hearn, promoter for heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte, is still very interested in staging his boxer's next fight in the United States. Last month in Gibraltar, Whyte (28-2, 19 KOs) stopped Alexander Povetkin in the fourth round of their highly-anticipated rematch. The victory avenged a brutal knockout loss that Whyte suffered back in August of 2020.
    [Click Here To Read More]

smh-97fb0f1b5a.jpg

Comment

Hard to take seriously after Eddie suggests “MSG”

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
        Hard to take seriously after Eddie suggests “MSG”
        I assume he means the theater at MSG

Comment

Well no doubt we can rule out Deontay chicken Wilder. We all know his hole shrinks up and he starts to quiver when prime aged punchers speak his name. Especially when feather fists can squash him.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            Well no doubt we can rule out Deontay chicken Wilder. We all know his hole shrinks up and he starts to quiver when prime aged punchers speak his name. Especially when feather fists can squash him.
            Can't you see Eddy working his way down the food chain? By the time he finishes it will be Big Baby in Arizona.

Comment

Please, the last thing we need is Dillian Whyte beating Trevor Bryan and calling himself "World Champion".

Whyte v Wilder, or the Parker v Chisora winner would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

Can't you see Eddy working his way down the food chain? By the time he finishes it will be Big Baby in Arizona.
                I can see the perfect fight for Wilder who wants his WBC belt back is a Dillian Whyte fight and Hearn also says he would like Wilder for Whyte and there is nothing but negativity from Wilder fans and a comment from Wilder that Whyte should fight other ppl and not him.

Comment

Hearn hinted that Whyte's next fight would be a bit of step down in level after the Povetkin fight. They also want to showcase him for an American audience.

I haven't seen Shaw fight before but Franklin is incredibly underwhelming. I saw him struggle with Forrest (should have lost) and Booker and Pavel Sour took him the distance (the same Sour that Hughie Fury and Nathan Gorman stopped).

I wouldn't mind Whyte fighting Bryan just so I don't have to hear about him being the WBA regular champion and just do I don't have to hear Don King's name anymore.

Comment

Luis Ortiz in Madison Square Garden. Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                    X