Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Stanionis vs. Dulorme, Ancajas vs. Rodriguez - Weights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Stanionis vs. Dulorme, Ancajas vs. Rodriguez - Weights

Ennis, Lipinets Weights Photos Gallery - Undefeated rising welterweight star Jaron "Boots" Ennis and former world champion Sergey Lipinets are ready for their 12-round welterweight showdown. They met face to face on Friday, when they made weight before they square off in the main event live on SHOWTIME this Saturday, April 10 from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-10-2021, 08:08 PM.

Dulorme has skills and a ton of experience, but because of his crystal chin, you can never feel truly confortable betting on him.

Comment

No h#mo, but does this mofo's drawers say H#mo???

stanionis-dulorme.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
        Dulorme has skills and a ton of experience, but because of his crystal chin, you can never feel truly confortable betting on him.
        This is a big step up for Stanionis & Dulorme is like +400ish last I looked at the odds. Thats a lil too wide if you ask me. Obviously Dulorme is shaky as fook & could be doing well & sh^t the bed late to make a bettor feel like a dipsh^t & uncomfortable like you brought up, but this ain't no 80/20 fight like those odds suggest & thats all that should matter to a bettor.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

This is a big step up for Stanionis & Dulorme is like +400ish last I looked at the odds. Thats a lil too wide if you ask me. Obviously Dulorme is shaky as fook & could be doing well & sh^t the bed late to make a bettor feel like a dipsh^t & uncomfortable like you brought up, but this ain't no 80/20 fight like those odds suggest & thats all that should matter to a bettor.
          Good point! Also, I'm glad I didn't bet on him! I thought he was gonna go in the eleventh.. just to prove my point!

Comment

Good point! Also, I'm glad I didn't bet on him! I thought he was gonna go in the eleventh.. just to prove my point!
            I bet on him + it going the distance so profited off of it overall cuz I was fairly confident this was going to be Stanionis's biggest challenge by a mile & Tommy's experience was huge in this matchup. If Tommy WOULDA won I'd have been reallllllly happy doe & it did seem in play til the last 4 or so rounds.

Tommy wasn't looking good in those last 2 rounds doe & a KO seemed possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I bet on him + it going the distance so profited off of it overall cuz I was fairly confident this was going to be Stanionis's biggest challenge by a mile & Tommy's experience was huge in this matchup. If Tommy WOULDA won I'd have been reallllllly happy doe & it did seem in play til the last 4 or so rounds.

Tommy wasn't looking good in those last 2 rounds doe & a KO seemed possible.
              I'm sorry for your loss... I was pretty high on Dulorme too in this fight, but... my female intuition told me to hold back. (I call fighters like Dulorme 'heart attack fighters". Khan was one of the best though, specially for his British fans.)

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss... I was pretty high on Dulorme too in this fight, but... my female intuition told me to hold back. (I call fighters like Dulorme 'heart attack fighters". Khan was one of the best though, specially for his British fans.)
                I profited overall so I ain't mad. Tommy was +420, it going the distance was +200. Bet smaller on Tommy than on it going 12.

And lmfao yea heart attack fighter is a good name to call guys like Tommy & Khan. I was more confident for this one doe. I thought Stanionis was good, but not THAT good. But as stated I was feeling some heart palpitations in that last couple rounds

Comment

Working...
                X