Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaron Ennis, Sergey Lipinets - Ready For Showtime Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaron Ennis, Sergey Lipinets - Ready For Showtime Clash

Ennis, Lipinets Weights Photos Gallery - Undefeated rising welterweight star Jaron "Boots" Ennis and former world champion Sergey Lipinets are ready for their 12-round welterweight showdown. They met face to face on Friday, when they made weight before they square off in the main event live on SHOWTIME this Saturday, April 10 from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-10-2021, 08:09 PM.

Boots by KO in 8!

Comment

https://youtu.be/pw769Hfaavo

Comment

Ennis will be the first to KO him. Ennis is a real welter and Lipinets is fading, Custo was a sign, he's good, but not special.

Comment

Ennis supposed to be the next coming right ? Just like Spence before him was. That being the case, if he really is what they are saying then he should surprise us all.

I'm looking for the odds for a 2nd 3rd and 4th round ko - maybe 20/1 each round?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
            Ennis supposed to be the next coming right ? Just like Spence before him was. That being the case, if he really is what they are saying then he should surprise us all.

I'm looking for the odds for a 2nd 3rd and 4th round ko - maybe 20/1 each round?
            I'm not saying that. I'm saying Lipinets isn't at his best. The welter division is full of sharks.

Comment

Wow Boots and Vergil Ortiz are huge for the weight. If they ever fight it'll be at 154.

That said, can't wait for this! Classic bull vs matador matchup here. Both will be pushed to their max.

Comment

Working...
              X