No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr vs. Lovejoy Reportedly Set For May 15 In Hamburg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charr vs. Lovejoy Reportedly Set For May 15 In Hamburg

Mahmoud "Manuel" Charr anxiously awaits his ring return, although not as eager to reclaim his old title. The former WBA secondary heavyweight titlist--now deemed "Champion in Recess" by the sanctioning body--announced plans for his next fight, as he is set to face unbeaten American fringe contender Christopher Lovejoy. The bout is reportedly set to take place May 15 in Hamburg, according to promoter EC Boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No surprise that Charr/Bryan won’t happen by the May deadline. That should mean Bryan becomes mandatory for Joshua. You know Don King will make Bryan sit again until he gets his shot in 2022 or 2023. Although a secondary unification bought between Bryan & Whyte would be interestingZ the WBA regular champion vs the WBC interim champion. I can’t believe i just wrote that as a unification bout... I would be shock if Suliamon didn’t make a new WBC belt for the winner...

Comment

I’ll believe it when they’re actually in the ring

Comment

If this fight happens I would think Charr will crush this Lovejoy guy but it has been 3.5 years since Charr fought. I have no idea if this Lovejoy can actually fight...

Comment

Dumbest soap opera in boxing. And 100% due to dumbass interim belts

Comment

This super fight is the real reason Fury-AJ isn’t happening...

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              This super fight is the real reason Fury-AJ isn’t happening...
              All roads lead to Charr, I hope AJ and Fury don't duck him so they can get their proper beating for the true undisputed champion.
              BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

Wow, what I super fight, I am shocked. I can`t wait. I hope Fury won`t duck the winner.

Comment

...uh...yeah this fight not happening

Comment

I feel like Don King faked me out on this fight occurring a couple months back. I may be tripping though...Lovejoy by KO >4rds. Charr has been done for half a decade

Comment

Working...
                    X