Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Savannah Marshall, Maria Lindberg - Ready For WBO Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Savannah Marshall, Maria Lindberg - Ready For WBO Title Fight

Marshall, Lindberg Weights Photos Gallery Wembley - Rising Welterweight star Conor Benn defends his WBA Continental Title against Samuel Vargas in the main event, Watford's Shannon Courtenay and Australia's Ebanie Bridges clash for the vacant WBA Bantamweight World Title. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

petero /Peter Fury, can your lady ogre Savannah Marshall beat the 'Blonde-Bomber' Ebanie Bridget???

denium , are you going to see some world-class women's boxing this weekend? Give us your ladies P4P list.

Comment

Is that cellulite on the back of Savannah's leg?

Claressa Shields will take advantage of any weakness.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

petero /Peter Fury, can your lady ogre Savannah Marshall beat the 'Blonde-Bomber' Ebanie Bridget???

denium , are you going to see some world-class women's boxing this weekend? Give us your ladies P4P list.
        You Elie are the p4p #1 Byich.

Comment

Dunno but my girl Ebanie has p4p the second best **** in boxing after Errol Spence.

Comment

Lindburgs arguably a step up from Savannah's originally scheduled opponent but the fact remains she's basically a failed JMW contender coming up in weight fighting a SMW former ammy world champion coming down. Can't see anything other that a onesided beatdown here.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post

You Elie are the p4p #1 Byich.
              Thats what you were in prison, scumbag!

Originally posted by denium View Post

Dunno but my girl Ebanie has p4p the second best **** in boxing after Errol Spence.

Errol Spence? Agreed.

Maybe Tyson should get in touch with the 'Blonde-Bomber's' plastic surgeon and get booty-implants.

Comment

That chick thinks she's on a strip stage. I love it. Is she any good fighting?

Comment

Another load of cheap **** sky and Hearn are conjuring up. Got rid of sky sports a while ago and I do not miss it .sadly . How the **** is this a step against a 44 yr old who hasn’t boxed for so long and will simply rely on a residual fitness base who’s just been keeping fit at home during lockdown. Either she gets severely bashed up and the corner throw the towel in or she gets knocked over afew times and the ref saves her by waving it off . Absolute joke and start me on the other girl fight , 11 fights between them and the winner will themselves a world champion and sky and it’s lap dogs will spout there embarrassing bile to the largely non boxing public who I might add are wising up to this ****. By the way Marshall can fight and doesn’t deserve to be part of this debacle
                  Last edited by Buggy bear; 04-09-2021, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

That chick thinks she's on a strip stage. I love it. Is she any good fighting?

I never seen a full fight from Ebanie Bridges, tomorrow might be the first time I see the 'Blonde-Bomber' compete in a ten-rounder, on the big-stage -- If I'm awake. I have seen Shannon Courtenay, she can bang ; however, Courtenay came up short vs. Rachel Ball. This is a big step-up for Bridges, and a very important fight for Shannon.

Comment

Working...
                    X