Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Herring: I Want To Be True Lineal Champion, A Fight With Valdez Should Help Get Us There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Herring: I Want To Be True Lineal Champion, A Fight With Valdez Should Help Get Us There

The hope for Jamel Herring is to follow up the most notable win of his career with his biggest challenge to date. Whether or not it results in a title unification clash remains to be seen, although not the driving force behind the direction he next heads.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Its been 14 years ago since the last true champion/genuine lineal king was crowned at Super Featherweight. Glad this kid understand true championships in boxing!

Comment

I like this fight. Stevenson has been waiting though and he does deserve his shot.

Comment

he's begging already, ok, give'm that fight, but, if you've killed an Iraqi child, a woman or an old you'll be damned forever, lineal title won't help you clear yourself
        Last edited by Satir; 04-09-2021, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
          he's begging already, ok, give'm that fight, but, if you've killed an Iraqi child, a woman or an old you'll be damned forever, lineal title won't help you clear yourself
          Stupid comment. What does his time in the military have to do with his fighting career? I don’t get it.
          Last edited by VashDBasher; 04-09-2021, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

Stupid comment. What does his time in the military has to do with his fighting career? I don’t get it.
            well, if it has nothing to do with his previous carrer then why are they reminding us at every of his fight that he's been there, that he's served, that he's a proud marine, that he's been to Iraq, that he's been there even twice, in every ****ing fight they are telling us that he's been a part of those forces that brings democracy to those aborigins

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post

well, if it has nothing to do with his previous carrer then why are they reminding us at every of his fight that he's been there, that he's served, that he's a proud marine, that he's been to Iraq, that he's been there even twice, in every ****ing fight they are telling us that he's been a part of those forces that brings democracy to those aborigins
              Excuse me sir... with all due respect, I am very fortunate to say that I’ve never touch a single woman or child during my time in Iraq. Overall, I’m not here to argue but please don’t slander my character with these types of accusations. Also, this forum is here to speak on the sport, and the sport alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashtro View Post
                Excuse me sir... with all due respect, I am very fortunate to say that I’ve never touch a single woman or child during my time in Iraq. Overall, I’m not here to argue but please don’t slander my character with these types of accusations. Also, this forum is here to speak on the sport, and the sport alone.
                sorry man, it was probably a little too much, nothing personal, we'll keep it boxing
                i hope you'll get your shot at Valdez, seems like a logical step for Top Rank to make that fight, you surely deserve it more than that other unproven kid
                Last edited by Satir; 04-09-2021, 06:22 PM.

Comment

I don't like politics mixing with sport, so I'll say this only once. War is war, but peace keeping is another issue. Herring was a serving US Marine & just doing his duty by keeping the peace.
                  Now back to the boxing. This is a terrific fight & the winner will be awarded the Ring magazine belt & thus be crowned #1 @ 122Lb. My prediction is that Jamel may just regret his wish & Oscar comes out victorious via stoppage.

Comment

Its a more compelling fight for the division & I think both guys deserve a bigger fight after both winning fights lotsa mofos didn't think they would. Shakur still ain't even fought no one to deserve a title shot as I see it, but fook Shakur can fight the winner so he's not missing much & he's getting to fight a bigger fish once Herring beats Oscar or Oscar beats Herring.

Comment

Working...
                    X