Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Backs Jake Paul, Logan Paul: They Both Can Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Backs Jake Paul, Logan Paul: They Both Can Fight!

Former two division world champion Zab Judah has backed brothers Logan Paul and Jake Paul - firmly stating that both brothers have legitimate boxing ability. The siblings are very popular social media stars. And both have turned pro in the sport of boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Zab is back baby! He's got his mind right and going to the top for that title watch out!

Comment

Another broke sellout...

Comment

Say what you will, but they’re in the gym putting in work...they gotta pick up something. I’m not sure what people are expecting them to look like, they’re just beginners. Not expecting them to have serious careers or vie for world titles or anything, but they’re taking their training seriously, which deserves some kind of respect.

Comment

I'm backing Jake paul to beat Askren, and I have Mayweather beating Logan

Comment

I think I missed seeing the signs of a young Ali or Cassius Clay when Logan fought some guy called KSI.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              I think I missed seeing the signs of a young Ali or Cassius Clay when Logan fought some guy called KSI.
              Logan got robbed in both fights, and Jake would have sparked KSI just like Nate, because KSI cannot box.

Comment

Askren was hand picked by Jake's handlers

He has the worst striking in the history of MMA, go watch his "striking" videos, he pushes his punches, they are hot garbage and only used to provide marginal distractions for his opponents until he gets a take down. Hes been knocked out multiple times and has a hip replacement, retired at 36.

This is all so that Jake can say he knocked out a "pro fighter" while avoiding that the guy is 20-30 pounds smaller and only boxed for 2 months meanwhile Jake has been training boxing for 3 years at this point.

Jakes punches are a lot more crisper than askrens terrible striking, askren will get sparked out and casuals will be shocked but students of boxing can see the clear difference in their punches and know this was hand picked for Jake. Jake is not a legitimate boxer, he has just trained in boxing for 3 years while fighting inexperienced guys.

Atleast in amateurs you are matched up with other actual boxers of similar level. Jake has just been taking boxing lessons for years in his physical prime while calling out and "fighting" guys with zero experience. Then they made a big deal because he beat one of the smallest middle age former basketball players who only trained for boxing a few months max. What do you think would happen.

There is a reason that Jake went after the weakest striker in MMA history and not an MMA fighter with some boxing background like a Diaz brother

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Logan got robbed in both fights, and Jake would have sparked KSI just like Nate, because KSI cannot box.

logan and ksi both suck balls. jake sucks balls too but is the best of the 3. logan was gassing hard with KSI, they were all sloppy and draws were fair. Logan might have had sharper punches but didnt mean much when he gassed and didnt really pull ahead in landing better.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                    Say what you will, but they’re in the gym putting in work...they gotta pick up something. I’m not sure what people are expecting them to look like, they’re just beginners. Not expecting them to have serious careers or vie for world titles or anything, but they’re taking their training seriously, which deserves some kind of respect.
                    yeah they been training and every guy they fought never fought before, had no training at all and was smaller than them.

will be interesting if the mayweather fight actually happens was cancelled once, idk it may not bring in as much money as they thought. I think floyd is backing out, been like 6 weeks and no new date announced

Comment

Working...
                    X