Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Feels There is Big Pressure To Impress Against Anderson Silva

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Feels There is Big Pressure To Impress Against Anderson Silva

Former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. admits there is heavy pressure to look impressive against MMA legend Anderson Silva. The 45-year-old Silva, who spent most of his MMA career with the UFC, has very little experience in boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If both treat it as a real fight, Chavez Jr knocks out Silva.

Comment

I bet he loses. Never bet on Junior, no matter who he's fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
        I bet he loses. Never bet on Junior, no matter who he's fighting.
        Anderson Silva couldn't box even when he was 20 something. He's had 2 pro fights.

Comment

Jr feeling pressure might make him smoke more weed.

Comment

Chavez Jr will quit if he gets hit in the nose hard.

Comment

Why can't this family just fckboff for eternity?(including senior whos fighting in a travesty match that damages his legacy) Chavez snr should be ashamed Everytime his phággot son continues disgracing his name. There are very few fighters I genuinely have no respect for but this bum takes the cake. It sickens me that this pos keeps getting paid(along w his bum brothers) to continue making a mockery of boxing & everything it & his father stands for.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post
                If both treat it as a real fight, Chavez Jr knocks out Silva.
                Well I would certainly hope so.

My bar is exceedingly low for Chavez Jr. as a boxer -- I mean the high point of his career was badly hurting Sergio Martinez in the 12th round of a loss in a fight that was 9 years ago. And Martinez had won every round of the fight up until that point. That was the signature moment from Chavez Jr's entire 58 fight career.

But Silva's boxing career consists of two bouts -- one in 1998 (a loss) and a win in 2005 that was against a guy who was literally making his debut in boxing.

Comment

Silva should be able to win this since he was at one point and elite combat sports athlete and Jr is just a regular guy in terms of ability but had the right last name

Comment

I'm definitely gonna sprinkle some money on Silva. Jr will likely quit if the fight gets hard for him

Comment

Working...
                    X