Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Lipinets Wants All-Action Fight Vs. Jaron Ennis - He Better Not Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Lipinets Wants All-Action Fight Vs. Jaron Ennis - He Better Not Run

VAN NUYS, Calif. -- Sergey Lipinets wants all the smoke from fast-rising star Jaron Ennis. The former IBF super lightweight champion Lipinets (16-1-1, 12 KOs) will meet the Philly fighter Ennis (26-0, 24 KOs) in a 12-round Showtime main event April 10 at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut with the intent to severely halt the ascension of one of boxing's best prospects.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-08-2021, 09:36 AM.

Nice try, but you better be ready for anything! Boots is not going to just stand in front of you, just because that's what you need to win!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Nice try, but you better be ready for anything! Boots is not going to just stand in front of you, just because that's what you need to win!
      Nope he will move around and beat Lipinets to the ground if he dont watch it. Boots has this one in the bag

Comment

If Mickey Garcia can beat Lipinets when Lipinets was 3 years closer to his absolute prime then Boots is walking this. It should be a KO. The only issue is how strong is Lipinets' chin / how much punishment Joe Goossen will let his man take.

Comment

Does anybody remember the Nancy Sinatra song "Boots" ?

"... these boots are made for walking .... and they're gonna walk right over you" - should be the Ennis walk on song
          Walexhris Walexhris likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

Nope he will move around and beat Lipinets to the ground if he dont watch it. Boots has this one in the bag
            i just hope Boots is all business! Sometimes he plays too much!

Comment

Sergey might have a death wish.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                i just hope Boots is all business! Sometimes he plays too much!
                Yep but with Lipinets wanting all action he may get more than he can handle

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

Yep but with Lipinets wanting all action he may get more than he can handle
                  Abreu caught him a couple of times, while he was "hands down, etc." I think Boots' biggest problem is he wants to impress as much as he wants to win! He wants to be Sweet Pea and Roy Jones Jr., but I would like him to be a combination of Floyd and Mike Tyson! The kid is definitely something special!

Comment

I respect the hell out of Lipinets for taking this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X