Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lubin's Coach Expect Fight vs Rosario To Resemble Hagler-Mugabi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lubin's Coach Expect Fight vs Rosario To Resemble Hagler-Mugabi

Last week, BoxingScene.com's Keith Idec broke the news that former champion Jeison "Banana" Rosario (20-2-1) and former title challenger Erickson "The Hammer" Lubin (23-1) had agreed to terms for a late spring showdown. The fight will be broadcast by Showtime with the date likely falling in May or June.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Boy, if this fight even remotely resembles Hagler-Mugabi (one of my all time favorites I have watched probably three times in full) I will forgive Lubin for how he made me look when I picked him to upset Charlo.

Comment

those two had chins, these two don't, but it will be fun nonetheless

Comment

I cant call this one. I can see anything happening . This is the kind of fight I love. Banana will press the action but... I predict a double Knockout!

Comment

Kevin Cunningham is not a word class trainer been saying that for years and unless Lubin gets a world class trainer his career is going to stall

Comment

Matchroom casuals....Hagler vs Hearns is considered one of the greatest fights of all time and took place in the mid 80s when all the stars of boxing actually fought each other. You didn’t see Don King, Bob Arum, Main Events, etc etc feuding with boxers like it was WWE....

Comment

Don't have to sell me fights already sold I LOVE this fight respect to both fighters for just accepting it!

Comment

Working...
              X