Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: I Know The Way To Beat Canelo, Saunders Does Not, He Will Get KO'd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: I Know The Way To Beat Canelo, Saunders Does Not, He Will Get KO'd!

WBA interim-middleweight champion Chris Eubank Jr. is putting his money where his mouth is. Eubank is fully backing Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez to score a knockout victory over Billy Joe Saunders on May 8th at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. The WBO, WBC, WBA super middleweight titles will be at stake.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I actually like Chris Eubank Jr but the guy is seriously delusional at times. Unfortunately, Chris, no you do not know how to beat Canelo and you too will get stopped if you ever step in the ring with Canelo.

Comment

Lol. Sometimes you wonder if a fighter is talking just to get his name out there and sometime you just know they are.
      siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

He may know how to beat Canelo but having the CAPABILITY is something completely different.

Comment

I think Eubank is a more difficult matchup than Saunders,he has a much better engine & ever since he stopped being deluded about training himself without a trainer,hes become an entirely different fighter. That said I don't think anyone below 175 would be less than a big underdog,but it amazes me that Eubank has wasted his career bum fighting instead of going for a belt,& he should hire Jeff Mayweather (the best Mayweather) as a trainer,he most definitely can become champ considering hed be imo a pickem fight w anyone below 168.
          Last edited by kushking; 04-07-2021, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            I think Eubank is a more difficult matchup than Saunders,he has a much better engine & ever since he stopped being deluded about training himself without a trainer,hes become an entirely different fighter. That said I don't think anyone below 175 would be less than a big underdog.
            George Groves taught me that Young Eubank takes an L in a blowout if he ever faces the WBC Carne Franchise Champion.
            siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Neither guy is going to beat Canelo, and neither guy will get K.OD for the simple fact, that just like everyone else who faces Canelo, once they get in with Canelo and feel his skill, they just resort to not taking any chances and do not engage. They are happy just losing a twelve round decision and then claim they got robbed.
              Kpmaryland Kpmaryland likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                Neither guy is going to beat Canelo, and neither guy will get K.OD for the simple fact, that just like everyone else who faces Canelo, once they get in with Canelo and feel his skill, they just resort to not taking any chances and do not engage. They are happy just losing a twelve round decision and then claim they got robbed.
                But Kov got knocked out.

So yes, I do see a chance for one of these two to get stopped late.

I doubt it would be Eubank, he seems to have a solid enough chin. I just don't see him winning any rounds.

Saunders? He's been rocked before. By B-levels. Canelo lands that feint/straight that put Khan damn near in the grave? It'd be interesting to see how Saunders thats that shot.
                Kpmaryland Kpmaryland likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

George Groves taught me that Young Eubank takes an L in a blowout if he ever faces the WBC Carne Franchise Champion.
                  That was when he was still deluded into believing he can train himself (& the fact he made it into a dogfight & damaged Groves badly shows how good his engine is & how he doesn't give up)

​​​​​​After that fight I said that if he was smart enough to hire a great trainer & actually learn from him hed be a good threat to most champs,& since then hes proved me right because hes looked like a completely reborn fighter,like Kronk Fury almost. Its amazing how far he got being a 1 dimensional plodder based off just his engine,which is a testament that with a Jeff Mayweather trainer he can become champ imo.

Comment

Im surprised eubanks don't have a little bit of faith in bjs.? But I think eubanks senior said junior would need to improve to beat nel o in the past. But maybe senior now thinks junior could test nelo? Who knows?

Comment

Working...
                    X