Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Samuel Vargas: I'm Expecting Benn To Come For War, That's What I'm Prepared For

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Samuel Vargas: I'm Expecting Benn To Come For War, That's What I'm Prepared For

Samuel Vargas has promised to make Conor Benn pay for his "wild" mistakes and says the 24-year-old doesn't have the experience to deal with him when they meet over twelve rounds for the WBA Continental Welterweight Title this Saturday April 10, live on Sky Sports in the UK and on DAZN in the U.S. and more than 200 countries and territories.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight is being hype and no one really cares.
    !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

This is not really a step up for Benn. vargas is damaged goods, He was in many wars, he lost to Khan, Ortiz jr, Collazo, Danny...Vargas is a gatekeeper level guy. benn will struggle a little, but he wins this.

Comment

Vargas is saying all the right things - great camp, coming to win, etc etc - just like he's being paid to. But the truth is he's being brought to lose.
        Theuklion Theuklion likes this.

Comment

Eddie will make Benn the next ppv star fooling the mis-matchroom casuals with these shot fighters that have a name.
          aabb aabb "red "red like this.

Comment

Working...
          X