Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lipinets: I Injured My Hamstring In 3rd Round Of Clayton Fight; Made It Harder To Move

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lipinets: I Injured My Hamstring In 3rd Round Of Clayton Fight; Made It Harder To Move

Custio Clayton made a name for himself among American boxing fans by testing Sergey Lipinets in Lipinets' last fight. Canada's Clayton, a late replacement for Kudratillo Abdukakhorov, nearly upset Lipinets in their 12-round fight for the IBF interim welterweight title October 24 in Uncasville, Connecticut. Clayton beat Lipinets, 115-113, according to judge Don Trella, but he settled for a majority draw because judges Glenn Feldman and Tom Schreck scored their encounter even, 114-114 apiece.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lipinets is delusional. He lost wide and got a gift draw.

Comment

As far as injury is concerned it could be true with how poorly he performed.

Comment

He might had been injured but Clayton turned out to be better than advertised.

Comment

"For some reason, with me he started moving, boxing and didn’t try to get me out of there." - Sergey Lipinets

Well my man, the name of the sport is called "BOXING" for a reason!

Comment

Lipinets, Stanionis, or dulorme would all be a great fight for Jaron Ennis I say the winner of each scrap face eachother next immediately

Comment

You were under the impression of commentators and especially Abner Mares who started praising Clayton like crazy for everything he does from round 1, so they knew from the begining who to root for, it was hillarious, like how can you be so ****in bias, i think Lipinets won that fight, outworked, outpointed Clayton clearly, i guess they didnt want Lipinets to become Spence's mando

Comment

Lipinets eats leather. Look at his head, his face is migrating, front to back. He's too easy to hit, and he's carrying 7lbs of fat around his gut. The end is near.

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
                  You were under the impression of commentators and especially Abner Mares who started praising Clayton like crazy for everything he does from round 1, so they knew from the begining who to root for, it was hillarious, like how can you be so ****in bias, i think Lipinets won that fight, outworked, outpointed Clayton clearly, i guess they didnt want Lipinets to become Spence's mando
                  Did you have Lemieux beating Saunders as well?

Comment

Originally posted by thekenneth View Post

Did you have Lemieux beating Saunders as well?
                    I had Akavov beating Saunders

https://youtu.be/1ePuUhc2Jmw

Comment

Working...
                    X