Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: When I Grab One of These Belts, I'm Gonna Get All The Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: When I Grab One of These Belts, I'm Gonna Get All The Belts

By Thomas Gerbasi - A lot of boxers say they were born to fight. Some of them are right. Rising welterweight star Jaron "Boots" Ennis definitely fits the latter category as the son of Derek "Bozy" Ennis Sr. and the brother of Derek "Pooh" Ennis and Farah Ennis....
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great.. another top fighter bout to go belt collecting. So when Virgil Ortiz gets his own belt then I guess they'll never fight eachother. They'll just say the same old B.S that they all do.. oh he hasn't fought anybody.. oh he brings nothing to the table.. oh he doesn't have a belt.. nobody knows him on and on and on

Comment

"If you’ve seen Ennis’ talent, it’s impossible not to be impressed. He’s almost a throwback to a different time when fighters learned their craft and didn’t rely strictly on physical tools. Watch his defensive prowess, his ability to string together combinations and his willingness to get into a firefight if necessary and you will be impressed. Consider that he’s only 23 and his potential is scary."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFCCOEWxJKs

Yeah, this boy is different!
      Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

If he stops Lipinets, that would be very impressive.

Comment

Ennis has done very well as a professional, compared to the amateurs, where he was outboxed, at least twice I think, by Gary Antonio Russell.

He has to get into position as the mandatory, although some champions just drop the belt instead of fight the mandatory. I don't think Crawford would worry about fighting Ennis. Spence might not want to fight him, I don't know. Lipinets is not a top welterweight. Ennis should stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            If he stops Lipinets, that would be very impressive.
            I see a stoppage coming honestly. Boots is different than most of the younger crowd. He gets the stoppage not only from his power but his ability and prowess. I see big things for the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              Ennis has done very well as a professional, compared to the amateurs, where he was outboxed, at least twice I think, by Gary Antonio Russell.

He has to get into position as the mandatory, although some champions just drop the belt instead of fight the mandatory. I don't think Crawford would worry about fighting Ennis. Spence might not want to fight him, I don't know. Lipinets is not a top welterweight. Ennis should stop him.
              I think he beats Crawford now

Comment

Is he with PBC?

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post

In IBF Rankings @ 147, Lipinets is #3, and Ennis is #9. Lipinets has never been stopped too. Great step-up fight for Boots!

Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    In IBF Rankings @ 147, Lipinets is #3, and Ennis is #9. Lipinets has never been stopped too. Great step-up fight for Boots!
                    Boots is a phenom but as the article said only the hardcore fans know about him. Word spreads fast but I've followed pretty much hin entire career and see GREAT things from the kid!

Comment

Working...
                    X