Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Johnson vs. Emil Markic Set For April 24 on Bentley-Cash Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Johnson vs. Emil Markic Set For April 24 on Bentley-Cash Card

CALLUM JOHNSON will be back in action on April 24th after more than TWO YEARS of inactivity. The Queensberry newbie will return on the card headlined by Denzel Bentley's defence of his British title against Felix Cash.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    !-1 !-1 likes this.

Boxing best kept secret
    !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

I think Callum Johnson is the best light heavyweight in Britain. Also good match up and nice to see him back in the ring after a long absence. Bentley vs Cash is an awesome fight.

Comment

It'll be good to see him in the ring again, it's been a while.
        !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

I was going to shout out "I DON'T BELIEVE IT"! But it's Frank Warren so I do believe it. Callum turns down the chance to fight for the European light-heavyweight title for this? The WBO global bauble against boxrec #80 rated Emil Markic. Callum's maybe the best we have @ 175Lb here in the UK & OLE FI$H ŁYŁ's has just gotta do better for him than this B/S!!.....

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
            I think Callum Johnson is the best light heavyweight in Britain. Also good match up and nice to see him back in the ring after a long absence. Bentley vs Cash is an awesome fight.
            Too bad for the stall in his career. He came back strong since his beterbiev loss. He showed that he is just as strong as beterbiev.

Comment

Working...
            X