Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hunter-Hrgovic: Purse Bid Hearing Postponed As Talks Resume For IBF Title Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hunter-Hrgovic: Purse Bid Hearing Postponed As Talks Resume For IBF Title Eliminator

Two of the top heavyweight contenders will have more time to figure out a way to meet in the ring. An extended negotiation period has been granted for the IBF title eliminator between Michael Hunter II and Filip Hrgovic, sanctioning body officials confirmed to BoxingScene.com on Tuesday. The bout was due to serve as the subject of a purse bid hearing to have been held Tuesday afternoon, with both sides requesting more time in hopes of reaching a deal.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wtf I thought Joshua just beat a bum azz IBF mandatory ???

Comment

Originally posted by nino brown21 View Post
      Wtf I thought Joshua just beat a bum azz IBF mandatory ???
      the mandatory Is due for next year

Comment

This is a good fight for someone's undercard or even as a main event on FOX or ESPN. Dont know why everything continues to move at snails pace in boxing. These guys haven't figured anything out in 30 dats since February 23rd, now it's April. I dont see how magically additional time will help. It should have gone to purse bid and kept it moving

Comment

Absolutely no point having deadlines if they are just going to be extended on a whim. Sanctioning Orgs really need to be pushing back on these glorified publicists, and put pressure on to make fights happen.

Comment

I like Hrgovic, but that left arm is going to get him killed. Every once in a while, his arm takes a vacation. He looks stiff, but he's big, there's a lot of him to move around and his power keeps him safe, so far, but at the top, any mistake can cost dearly.

Comment

Originally posted by GodfatherIV View Post
              This is a good fight for someone's undercard or even as a main event on FOX or ESPN. Dont know why everything continues to move at snails pace in boxing. These guys haven't figured anything out in 30 dats since February 23rd, now it's April. I dont see how magically additional time will help. It should have gone to purse bid and kept it moving
              This is a decent fight I agree. I don’t think either have a network so any network could go for it. For me it’s a steady headliner (I know people like to have a huge headliner every weekend but it’s just unrealistic , this isn’t a bad one... obviously not for ppv before someone shouts)

Comment

Working...
              X