Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Gets Split Decision in Initial Pre-Pac Fight Chatter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford Gets Split Decision in Initial Pre-Pac Fight Chatter

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - It's a slam dunk. Or at least I thought it was. When word began circulating last week that Terence Crawford was in deep negotiation for a late-spring fight with Manny Pacquiao in Dubai, my initial reaction was that the Filipino was in for a beating...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Come on Lyle. Sean Gibbons debunked any negotiations.

You've been suckered.

Comment

Gee, who should we believe?

Reporters at ESPN and the Athletic... or someone who’s on Pacquiao’s payroll to spin media reports?

LOL it’s shocking how stupid you are.

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Come on Lyle. Sean Gibbons debunked any negotiations.

You've been suckered.

Comment

Nobody gives a ****. Make the damn fight or STFU.
        NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

there is no upside for Pac in this match unless he is paid like 20 million for a beating. It will diminish his legacy as well.

it's a pity Mickey and Danny Garcia took on Spence because they would have been better matchups for Pac and also made good money.

If he can still get down to 140 I would have him meet th ewinner of Ramirez Taylor. Imagine what that would do for his legacy if he won - unifies all 4 belts at 140 at 42 yrs of age!

Comment

When Crawford is done with Pacquiao, Manny will wish that instead he had only suffered an identical knockout to the one inflicted on him by Juan Manuel Marquez on 12/8/2012.

Comment

If it's happening I wish they would just announce it already. June 5th is not that far off.

Comment

Bud has never fought even the caliber of a prime Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  Gee, who should we believe?

Reporters at ESPN and the Athletic... or someone who’s on Pacquiao’s payroll to spin media reports?

LOL it’s shocking how stupid you are.

Lol not really, he makes pretty stupid comments all the time

Comment

I don’t typically like fighters in their prime beating up on old fighters and would much rather see Crawford vs Spence. But I wouldn’t mind this fight happening because pac fans need to watch him get absolutely destroyed in order to have their delusion washed away. Crawford will end pacs career and hopefully some of the bozo pac fans will go away with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X