Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu's Handlers Ready To Spend $10 Million To Bring Title Fight To Australia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu's Handlers Ready To Spend $10 Million To Bring Title Fight To Australia

The team behind junior middleweight contender Tim Tszyu is ready to spend up to $10 million to bring a world title fight to Australia. Last month, Tszyu dominated and stopped world title challenger Dennis Hogan in five rounds at the Newcastle Entertainment Centre.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Wouldn’t mind seeing him against a muscled up Garcia at Light Middleweight

Comment

Garcia may as well take it, he want out the game at this point because at 147 he can’t beat the Champions and he may as well cash out and retire and have a great life, and I say great because after the hard work in this sport everyone should enjoy that much!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Wouldn’t mind seeing him against a muscled up Garcia at Light Middleweight
        How does that get him a title?

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
          Garcia may as well take it, he want out the game at this point because at 147 he can’t beat the Champions and he may as well cash out and retire and have a great life, and I say great because after the hard work in this sport everyone should enjoy that much!
          All facts...

Comment

Can Charlo beat Tszyu? Probably. Will he fight him? We don't know. Tszyu is dangerous.

Comment

I'm done. The boy has no shame. He wants to buy a title. Get off you're privilaged ass and go get a title. Quit blathering about your riches.

Comment

I remember Lionel Rose. He won his title in Japan, defended it internationally, including Australia, and lost it in L.A. Road warriors rule.

Comment

$10M?!?!?!?

I'd assume it'd be cheaper than $10M to bring a title fight to Aussieland.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    $10M?!?!?!?

I'd assume it'd be cheaper than $10M to bring a title fight to Aussieland.
                    Given the result of Horn/Pac, it's probably gonna take more than that to lure a credible champion there.

Comment

Working...
                    X