Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Joshua: Hearn Says Venue Deal is Getting Closer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Joshua: Hearn Says Venue Deal is Getting Closer

Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, says his boxer has now entered full training for an expected full division unification with WBC champion Tyson Fury. The British promoter indicates that a venue announcement is very close - for a date in July.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Really I think end of next week it will be done." So, two weeks away? LOL.
    Nomadic Nomadic likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
      "Really I think end of next week it will be done." So, two weeks away? LOL.
      Well I think they had 28 days from when reports came out that they have signed for two fights. And those reports came out like 2 weeks ago, so am guessing that they are now 2 weeks away before that becomes void.
      Nomadic Nomadic likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Well I think they had 28 days from when reports came out that they have signed for two fights. And those reports came out like 2 weeks ago, so am guessing that they are now 2 weeks away before that becomes void.
        I actually have some faith that Hearn will deliver, but I was laughing more along the lines of how he has being saying it's two weeks away for a very long time now.

Comment

2023 by these statements. This should still be good by then.

Comment

Eddie "Big Announcement Next Week" Hearn lol
            Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

And in other news... Little Suzy Who reported that the sun rose today. When asked the little Who opined "It will probably rise tomorrow as well."

Comment

Same thing he said when he claimed the fight was a done deal 'both teams will be presented with a few options for a venue and they have to agree to one...'

Not much of an update when he already said the same thing a few weeks ago. We'll see what happens in a couple of weeks but I'm assuming it'll be more of 'we've nearly agreed on a venue, there'll be a big announcement in a couple of weeks.'

Comment

Eddie Hearn is a smart man who continues to play everyone by bringing this up every single week simply to keep people talking about it and it's worked!! Everyone is rolling their eyes and complaining but he's keeping the fight fresh in everyone's minds by doing so. You guys just don't realize it. It's hilarious

Comment

Is it the York Hall in Bethnal Green?

Comment

Working...
                    X