Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sergey Lipinets Grinds Hard For Jaron Ennis Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Sergey Lipinets Grinds Hard For Jaron Ennis Clash

Sergey Lipnets Training Camp Photos Gallery - Former world champion Sergey Lipinets shared insights into his training camp as he prepares to take on rising welterweight star Jaron "Boots" Ennis in a 12-round battle that headlines action live on SHOWTIME Saturday, April 10 from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Goosen - Always sportin' that Canadian Tuxedo.

Comment

Some say Lininets lost his last fight to an unknown Canadian. And one can make a case for that opinion. But let's not forget that he hadn't fought in 18 months prior to that fight. He was too eager and ate a lot of shots coming in. Plus Clayton is definitely better than expected.. Now I'm not saying he will beat Ennis, but if he comes in in top shape, and has managed to shake the rust off, this fight could be a lot closer, and not be the mismatch some make it out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
        Goosen - Always sportin' that Canadian Tuxedo.
        Yes.. but with the Florida tan.

Comment

How come no betting site have odds on this fight? I've been wondering how vegas sees it

Comment

What a great fight - will have my popcorn ready

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              Some say Lininets lost his last fight to an unknown Canadian. And one can make a case for that opinion. But let's not forget that he hadn't fought in 18 months prior to that fight. He was too eager and ate a lot of shots coming in. Plus Clayton is definitely better than expected.. Now I'm not saying he will beat Ennis, but if he comes in in top shape, and has managed to shake the rust off, this fight could be a lot closer, and not be the mismatch some make it out to be.
              This will definitely not be a mismatch. It will be interesting for as long as it lasts.
              Its put up or shut up time for Boots. My money is on Boots to shine.

Comment

Lipinets has a roll of fat and his legs don't look right. His game never was, hit and run, but he can't plant himself. Ennis has a scooter, a V8 engine (V12 is the top) and some power. Did I mention Lips head deformation?

Comment

Working...
                X