Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Herring: I Was Rested And Energized, Felt Difference From My Last Training Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Herring: I Was Rested And Energized, Felt Difference From My Last Training Camp

A healthy Jamel Herring is a problem for anyone in the junior lightweight division. The message was emphatically delivered by the reigning WBO titlist in his most recent title defense, a 6th round stoppage of former two-division champ Carl Frampton (28-3, 16KOs). Herring overcame Covid and no fewer than four fight postponements in making his way to Dubai and registering his best career win to date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Beating a blown up midget whose best days were at 122-125lbs, okay. Jamal started his career at 135 and as an amateur was beating B. Ceballo and Rashidi Ellis who were full fledged 152lb’ers and now welterweight prospects. Frampton looked like a 3rd grader in a highschool schoolyard that threw a snowball at you.

Comment

Originally posted by RingMaster2018 View Post
      Beating a blown up midget whose best days were at 122-125lbs, okay. Jamal started his career at 135 and as an amateur was beating B. Ceballo and Rashidi Ellis who were full fledged 152lb’ers and now welterweight prospects. Frampton looked like a 3rd grader in a highschool schoolyard that threw a snowball at you.
      Yeah he looked really tiny. And his strategy as the smaller man was to slug it out with a bigger guy?

Comment

Herring felt great because he fought a guy that was a shell of his former self. Let's not get too carried away here. Frampton was retired for a few years after getting absolutely thrashed by Harrington. Never mind the fact of the giant size difference. If I'm Herring I'm not getting to big of a head with this victory. The top dogs at 130-135 with destroy this 35 yr old toothpick.

Comment

Originally posted by RingMaster2018 View Post
          Now that’s a bit harsh, wouldn’t you say, especially when MANY though I’d get my a** whipped from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by breeto80 View Post
            Herring felt great because he fought a guy that was a shell of his former self. Let's not get too carried away here. Frampton was retired for a few years after getting absolutely thrashed by Harrington. Never mind the fact of the giant size difference. If I'm Herring I'm not getting to big of a head with this victory. The top dogs at 130-135 with destroy this 35 yr old toothpick.
            I never get ahead of myself, I never went out and claimed to be the man, yet it’s also funny how majority picked Frampton to not only win, but beat me from post to post, but that’s boxing for ya I guess. The tune always changes.

Comment

Lol it didnt take a long time for the salty UK fans to get in here and start hurling excuses.

Comment

Working...
              X