Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor on Ramirez: I've Trained My Whole Life For This Moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor on Ramirez: I've Trained My Whole Life For This Moment

Josh Taylor continues to prepare himself for the biggest fight of his pro career, which takes place on May 22 in Las Vegas. Taylor will collide with Jose Ramirez in a battle of unbeatens - with the IBF, WBA, WBO, WBC world titles at stake.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Doesn't sound like a big goal with these dime a dozen belts. Reach for the stars! 140 is a weak division and has been since Hatton and before.

Comment

Yet another overrated UK toaster pastry. [YAWN!]

Comment

Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
        Yet another overrated UK toaster pastry. [YAWN!]
        I really wanna see Gervonta pulverizing this Irish bum. (Sorry, I knew he was Scottish. It's sometimes confusing the UK countries. A poster inboxed me angrily to point out.)
        Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 04-05-2021, 04:01 AM.

Comment

How come there's no hype from the UK fans for this guy? Because he's Irish, or do you really recognize, as a real boxing fan, he's not all that? The couple of times I've seen him in a fight, he looked like a primitive. No special effects, average.

What is it about this guy that's so appealing?
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 04-05-2021, 03:05 AM.
          BlackR0bbb BlackR0bbb likes this.

Comment

Josh please do us a favor. Kindly do the talking in the ring. And please dont be the next Warrington...
            BlackR0bbb BlackR0bbb likes this.

Comment

Ramirez is tough but ain't all that. Taylor started a crap talking conversation with Davis. I wanna see that finished in the ring. Barrios is basically a tune up to you, be a man about it, IF you beat Ramirez.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                How come there's no hype from the UK fans for this guy? Because he's Irish, or do you really recognize, as a real boxing fan, he's not all that? The couple of times I've seen him in a fight, he looked like a primitive. No special effects, average.

What is it about this guy that's so appealing?

And Josh Taylor has been assisted by UK officials, but that is about to change, as this fight is here in the Good Ol' USA; Las Vegas Nevada to be exact. Josh Taylor has gone far as he could, Jose Ramirez should clearly outclass or knock the 'Tart-Tomato' OUT. As you also noticed, the UK do not support Josh Taylor ; maybe that has something to do with his well publicized racist comments and disgraceful abuse of drugs and alcohol, which resulted in Incarceration and a criminal-record ; OR, the fact that Josh is from a sleezy, crime-filled, ghetto in Edinburgh.

Comment

Not a particular fan of Taylor outside the ring but he's got decent skills and plenty of dog in him. I think he's the best at 140 right now but of course that's gotta be decided in the ring... Real excited for Taylor vs Ramirez, ain't really a fight that can fail to entertain whoever comes away with the win.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

And Josh Taylor has been assisted by UK officials, but that is about to change, as this fight is here in the Good Ol' USA; Las Vegas Nevada to be exact. Josh Taylor has gone far as he could, Jose Ramirez should clearly outclass or knock the 'Tart-Tomato' OUT. As you also noticed, the UK do not support Josh Taylor ; maybe that has something to do with his well publicized racist comments and disgraceful abuse of drugs and alcohol, which resulted in Incarceration and a criminal-record ; OR, the fact that Josh is from a sleezy, crime-filled, ghetto in Edinburgh.
                    I honestly don't want him to lose to Ramirez for my own selfish reasons. I might even root for him. I wanna see Josh Taylor face Davis.

Comment

Working...
                    X