Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Askren: Jake Paul's Competition So Low It's Impossible To Tell if He's Good at Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Askren: Jake Paul's Competition So Low It's Impossible To Tell if He's Good at Boxing

Mixed martial arts veteran Ben Askren is not impressed with the boxing ability of Youtube star Jake Paul. The two are scheduled to collide in a boxing match on April 17th, in the main event of a pay-per-view card from the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And once Jake Paul fights you, Ben, nothing will have changed.
    Last edited by Rapscallion; 04-05-2021, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Hate to say it but Jake Pauls opposition is better (at boxing) than Ben is.

Comment

How does anybody think Jake is gonna win must be dumb. He is an mma fighter Ben who fought all over the world before joining UFV because he lost in a round after being unbeaten. Jake Paul is a fraud and will be exposed

Comment

Ben Askren is a HORRIBLE boxer.

Great personality, HORRIBLE boxing technique.

The only way he wins this fight is if Paul makes a mistake.

Comment

Jake Paul is going to ko Askrin in less than 3 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by TheMDIDDI View Post
              What are we basing this on? He has beaten another you tuber who was a complete novice and then he beat an NBA star who looked like he hadn’t done one boxing session in his life!

Askren does have terrible boxing but you can get to the level he did in MMA without training a certain amount of striking, if anything he should have half decent defence.

the only thing that we can’t account for is what Paul has done behind closed doors? How has he been training and what level of fighter has he been sparring?

because if you’re basing your opinion on who he has boxed so far you’re deluded

Comment

Originally posted by TheMDIDDI View Post
                I don't think it'll be that quick, but I'm going with Jake.

Reddit swears up and down that Askren wins and I just don't get it.

Look at the difference here.

Comment

Askren is going to get jake huffing and puffing after two rounds...can see jake doing a Charlie z and running out the ring calling for a time out..jake boxes half decent on the outside,askren will work his way in and smother anything jake has ..can see askren losing a point or two wrestling but if its 8 rounds? Jake quits before the final bell

Comment

Originally posted by Bain01D View Post

What are we basing this on? He has beaten another you tuber who was a complete novice and then he beat an NBA star who looked like he hadn’t done one boxing session in his life!

Askren does have terrible boxing but you can get to the level he did in MMA without training a certain amount of striking, if anything he should have half decent defence.

the only thing that we can’t account for is what Paul has done behind closed doors? How has he been training and what level of fighter has he been sparring?

because if you’re basing your opinion on who he has boxed so far you’re deluded
                    Askren is almost 37. He’s retired. He’s had injuries. And he was a pure wrestler, has ZERO striking. He’s also smaller... jake despite being likely slightly mentally r3tard3d is big, strong, in good shows, confident and has all the momentum rolling with him... he deliberately picked askren knowing he has a 0.1% chance of winning.

Based on what Ben looks like in training he is going to get blown out quick. I hope I’m wrong I can’t stand the Paul’s.

Comment

Working...
                    X