Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Will Not Return on Canelo-Saunders, Hopes For Fight Date Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Will Not Return on Canelo-Saunders, Hopes For Fight Date Soon

Jessie Vargas (29-3-2) is still waiting for a fight date. The former two-division champion was supposed to return to the ring on May 8th on the Canelo Alvarez-Billy Joe Saunders undercard that will be streamed by DAZN from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. He was about halfway through his training camp when he found out that he wouldn't be fighting in Cinco de Mayo weekend.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haymon poo pooed Jessie being on the Canelo card huh?

Comment

I’m going to guess he’s going to be Danny Garcia’s first fight at 154.
      chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Haymon said jump and Jessie Vargas had no choice but to ask how high.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
          Thats a damn good guess.

Comment

Just another Haymon's puppet.

Comment

The world is waiting with baited breath...

Comment

He either fights Danny Garcia and checks out with a good payday and ends his career or ends up fighting Kanat Islam, Deluca, Munguia in what looks like a fair matchup and loses and ends his career with a weak pay day.

Comment

Still want to see Vargas vs Liam Smith

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
                    Would Garcia be allowed to have that fight on DAZN? I doubt that...Haymon doesn’t promote Vargas who fights on DAZN, but he promotes Garcia who fights on SHO/FOX. So I doubt he would allow that match up.

Comment

Working...
                    X