Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Will Make Decision on New UK Broadcast Deal Within Two Weeks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Will Make Decision on New UK Broadcast Deal Within Two Weeks

Eddie Hearn says his Matchroom company will make a decision on a new UK broadcast deal within the next two weeks, amid rumors that they will leave Sky at the end of their contract this summer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How's the American take over going? What happenred to Dillian Whyte's B sample? When are GGG and Andrade going to fight each other?

Comment

MTK Global will step in his place problem is who else is gonna pay Whyte so much money. Sky sports is done these matches which are on PPV are garbage.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg !-1 !-1 like this.

Comment

This deffo is a hard decision. Glad I don't have to make it.

Comment

Hearn really thinks he's so much more important than he really is.

I'd be surprised if he left sky, what other broadcaster would allow him to get away with such awful ppv shows.

Comment

So you're going to fix boxing. Right, Eddie? As long as we're at it, why not ask a cannibal to fix dinner too?
            Last edited by Rapscallion; 04-04-2021, 07:53 AM.
            !-1 !-1 Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Wait a minute here.....”“Of course, we know DAZN are extremely aggressive in that space at the moment but you’re only really as powerful as your TV deal in this game.”

if that’s the case, why did he not want a network option in the USA? Why was he and his legions of online incels telling Americans to buy into his app and give up on ESPN, FOX, Showtime etc? This whole article is about the importance of an network deal!! This is literally the most hypocritical bllx I have read from
              edward Hearn....how does his incel army of council estate casuals plan to defend this load of old bllx???
              Last edited by Oldskoolg; 04-04-2021, 07:53 AM.
              krazy_d3 krazy_d3 !-1 !-1 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
                what other broadcaster would allow him to get away with such awful ppv shows.
                FOX for one they just ok'd Arreola vs Ruiz as a PPV at double the price of a Hearn one, seriously Hearns never hit FOX levels.

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
                  Hearn really thinks he's so much more important than he really is.

I'd be surprised if he left sky, what other broadcaster would allow him to get away with such awful ppv shows.
                  I think the point is DAZN has launched in the UK now. Hearn has some stake in DAZN, which is rarely mentioned.

there will be a lot of pressure from them
                  to switch, and maybe they will put the money up too.

depends how much Sky are willing to pay, with Eddie taking a lot of his fighters to USA to fight on cards there over the past couple of years, Sky may be apprehensive about offering big money now they don’t get those USA cards now DAZN is in the UK.

Comment

Lol the usual Hearn haters like to post about Hearn but they don't make any sense. They make their little salty remark but never actually break that remark down so it can be put in any context that would validate their point. They just throw their salt and walk off.

I just put it down to jealousy that the boy ain't doing to bad right now.
                    Ray* Ray* likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X