Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermaine Franklin Not Intimidated By Dillian Whyte, Eager To Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermaine Franklin Not Intimidated By Dillian Whyte, Eager To Fight Him

Undefeated contender Jermaine Franklin joins the long list of contenders who are waiting to get their hands on Dillian Whyte. Last month, Whyte stopped Alexander Povetkin in four rounds to avenge a brutal knockout loss from August 2020.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who? You can’t jump from top 30 to top 5 in terms of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Who? You can’t jump from top 30 to top 5 in terms of fights.
      Only aj did.

Anyway there are other options who are better than Franklin and would easily beat whyte. Yoka, ajagba, Hrgovic, not to mention joyce.

Comment

Who?
        That's America's big prospect
        Tbh it would be good for boxing if Hearns Heavyweights boxed more regularly without clauses, fighter's from they're own generation who they didn't have to dig up & revive before a fight.
        Klitschko, Pov, Tak, Pulev Wach all 38-41 & past it & shot 1-5 round fighter's. Whyte will probably face a Pulev or Takem next but as its America a Martin or Washington yeah he's 38+ xD
        Last edited by Bob; 04-04-2021, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post

Only aj did.

Anyway there are other options who are better than Franklin and would easily beat whyte. Yoka, ajagba, Hrgovic, not to mention joyce.
          Now that you mention it, I can't recall hearing Whyte call.out Joyce.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post

Only aj did.

Anyone can beat him. That’s not the point ... You don’t go from fighting anyone in the top 50 to fighting someone in the top 5. No one takes a fight like that. If Whyte fights someone like Franklin then I hope he loses. Yoka? Nah.

Joyce yes, fight people who has actually beaten somebody, or Hunter v Hrgovic winner... Those are ranked HW in the top 10/12 not those ranked outside of the top 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
              Who?
              That's America's big prospect
              Tbh it would be good for boxing if Hearns Heavyweights boxed more regularly without clauses, fighter's from they're own generation who they didn't have to dig up & revive before a fight.
              Klitschko, Pov, Tak, Pulev Wach all 38-41 & past it & shot 1-5 round fighter's. Whyte will probably face a Pulev or Takem next but as its America a Martin or Washington yeah he's 38+ xD
              Shaw is better and will probably win. Jared Anderson is probably America's best HW prospect.

Comment

Eddy had to drive Povetkin from his hospital room to the arena. Is this really what these guys are bragging on? AJ got run out of town, chased across Saudi Arabia, but yeah, these guys are real scary. The scariest thing about these guys, is Eddy.
                Last edited by Corelone; 04-04-2021, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Franklin is from Michigan so I have to ride with him but I do need to see more power and better development at this point, we are missing something with you and I haven’t been able to get excited about your style yet; but keep working and make as much as you can why you can during your career so it won’t be in vain.

Comment

Working...
                  X