Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Offered $1Million To Take Michael Zerafa Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Offered $1Million To Take Michael Zerafa Fight

Australian junior middleweight star Tim Tszyu has a $1 million offer on the table to fight domestic rival Michael Zerafa. Las month, Tszyu picked up another statement making win when he battered and stopped world title challenger Dennis Hogan in five rounds in Newcastle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is the most logical approach with the matchmaking given the opposition affiliations. I’d say Horn would’ve lost twice to Zerafa but Jeff got lucky like the classic Castillo vs Corrales bout. A punch can change everything.

with that being said as well as Zerafa stepping up to Tszyu that he beat a “welterweight” in Bowman Morgan. Simply Zerafa trying to get into Tszyu head and make the fight.

id pick Tszyu by KO before the 7th. I foresee Brook’s farewell fight versus Tszyu when he attempts Tim’s 154
    title. I can see and the offer by Hearn when the time comes
    BLASTER1 BLASTER1 likes this.

Comment

If they talking world titles and Charlos in one breath then Zerafa should be no problem, if thats the case take the money Tim .

Comment

Isn’t he making that already? Am asking because he is on PPV over there. So am assuming he would be making more than that right now.

Comment

If Tim can't get anyone of note to come to Australia I say this is the fight to make.

If Tim don't fight Zerafa he will forever say that Tim didn't clean out the Aussie contingent.

I'm with Thuglife. I say Tim kos Zerafa before 8.

This gives Charlo/Castano a chance to unify and if Tim is the real deal he can win all belts of the winner.

Comment

He should take it. Whatever happens it'll likely take a while for things to open up elsewhere plus putting together a fight with a foreign promoter would take time so there ain't likely to be much else happening for him this year on an international level and Zerafa is the last remaining domestic fighter around his weight that could really make a credible opponent. Figure in that Mikes got a bit of a size advantage too and I really quite like this one.

Comment

Michael Zerafa, you dont got a million dollars! When Tim Tszyu wins the WBO jr. middleweight title, his stock skyrockets ; I dont think you can afford it! This clown is constantly clout-chasing! I'm sick of Zerafa!

Comment

Don’t understand why the Zefara fight would be made, it’s a step back in fight progression for Tszyu imo.

Comment

Why is this a headline? In America fans would be screaming bloody lowball already.
                  Seems it's still mouth-watering in Australia. In America opportunities to unify don't even have value.

Comment

easy money for tszyu i agree with alf its a step back though

Comment

Working...
                    X