Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Logan Paul: Fight With Brother Jake Would Be One of Biggest PPV Events of All Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Logan Paul: Fight With Brother Jake Would Be One of Biggest PPV Events of All Time

Youtuber Logan Paul believes a fight with his younger brother, Jake Paul, would be 'one of the highest grossing pay-per-view combat sports events of all time'. Both social media stars have transitioned to the sport of boxing in the last few years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lmao..........

Comment

You’d have to be as thick as two planks of wood to actually buy into this sh**. What next? A triple threat match between these two clowns and their loser dad who really should have used protection.

Comment

The saddest part of all of this is that he could be right...

The YT ritalin fueled audience would pay to watch these idiots take a dump.

Comment

I hate to admit it but I'm intrigued by the Jake Paul vs Ben Askren fight. Although I wouldn't give a damn about Jake vs Logan.

Comment

Again why not? Gap in the market for it in America. They would buy it..

Comment

There is no hell, apart from the one were living in now..

Comment

If that happened, then anyone who bought the ppv has to be removed from boxing discussions. But fair play to the Paul brothers, they're laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

These mother****ers really know how to promote themselves

Comment

Jake and Logan are great inspiration for young kids to stop playing video games and start training, let's goooooo

Comment

Working...
                    X