Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamel Herring: I Would Love To Unify Titles With Oscar Valdez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamel Herring: I Would Love To Unify Titles With Oscar Valdez

The thought of title unification has always been the goal for Jamel Herring, especially now with another beltholder finally calling his name. Herring still has to get through a dangerous title defense of his WBO junior lightweight crown versus former two-division champ Carl Frampton (28-2, 16KOs), with their bout finally due to take place Saturday on ESPN+ from Caesars Palace in Dubai. With a win, the 35-year-old southpaw will retain his status as the division's longest-reigning titlist.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't Eff up with Frampton. I'll be the first. No. I am the first.

Comment

That's good fight if he gets by Frampton.

Comment

Where does Shakur fits in here? Yes isn’t he due a fight with the winner?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Where does Shakur fits in here? Yes isn’t he due a fight with the winner?
          Yes, hopefully the WBO allows a unification first

Comment

Let's keep this rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

Yes, hopefully the WBO allows a unification first
              I think they already allowed this fight to happen.

Comment

Careful what you wish for, I can't see any way for Herring to beat Valdez.

Comment

Valdez beats Herring but yeah I'm sure it is more money in a Unification with Valdez than it is fighting Shakur in a Mandatory

Sorry Shakur you might have to wait just a little bit longer

Comment

Working...
                  X