Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev Stops Ryosuke Iwasa In 5th, Defends WBA/IBF Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev Stops Ryosuke Iwasa In 5th, Defends WBA/IBF Titles

Murodjon Akhmadaliev stated his case as the best of a loaded junior featherweight division. The unified WBA/IBF 122-pound titlist made his first successful defense with a 5th round stoppage of Japan's Ryosuke Iwasa. Akhmadaliev was in complete control, although eyebrows were raised when the fight was abruptly stopped in the middle of an exchange during round five Saturday at Humo Arena in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-03-2021, 12:52 PM.

Murodjon Akhmadaliev says he will target his fellow champions if he can successfully defend his WBA Super and IBF World Super-Bantamweight titles against Ryosuke Iwasa at the Humo Arena in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, live worldwide on DAZN on Saturday (7am PT/10am ET/3pm GMT/7pm local)

Akhmadaliev (8-0 6 KOs) became unified champion in just his seventh pro outing when he took the belts from Daniel Roman in Miami in January 2020.

The 26 year old headlines the card alongside teammates and friends Israil Madrimov and Shakhram Giyasov, and Uzbekistan’s first unified World champion is excited to be able to bring such a huge night of action to his homeland, against a dangerous opponent in the in-form Iwasa (27-3 17 KOs) who bounced back from a World title defeat to TJ Doheny with two wins.

Comment

Israil Madrimov vs. Emmany Kalombo

Comment

Starts in about 50 minutes. Time to start a pot of coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Oh mothafkn ****. I thought it was an hour and something away but my clock wasn't changed for BST... gotta nip out to the shops so Im probably gonna miss the first half hour or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

Oh mothafkn ****. I thought it was an hour and something away but my clock wasn't changed for BST... gotta nip out to the shops so Im probably gonna miss the first half hour or so.
            It's not going to be easy explaining to my little one that this Ryan's World **** is about to come to an end

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Just saw this now, **** am I glad I did, just finished feeding my son. Time to fire up the TV. Looks like a pretty entertaining card

Comment

Kalombo looks taller than 5'9 and 1/2, no way there is only 1 inch between him and Madrimov

Comment

man DAZN is garbage. I couldn't even find this under "boxing" so I had to go back and click on "schedule" and it was at the bottom.

Comment

I am READY

Comment

Working...
                    X