Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Herring: COVID-19 Definitely Affected Me In Oquendo Fight; Won't Show Saturday Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Herring: COVID-19 Definitely Affected Me In Oquendo Fight; Won't Show Saturday Night

Jamel Herring is certain that his battle with COVID-19 last summer impacted his performance against Jonathan Oquendo. Herring wasn't particularly sharp when he opposed Oquendo on September 5. The WBO junior lightweight champion was way ahead on all three scorecards when referee Tony Weeks disqualified Oquendo following the eighth round, but Herring didn't box as well that night as he did during his previous two victories versus Lamont Roach and Masayuki Ito.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Both very likeable. I'm saying Herring in a stinker

Comment

Covid definately affected Povetkin in the Whyte fight. He was staggering around like a drunken sailor at times.

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
        Covid definately affected Povetkin in the Whyte fight. He was staggering around like a drunken sailor at times.
        They say it takes a certain % of your lung capacity. Pretty crazy if you think about it especially for an athlete.

Comment

Working...
        X