Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valdez: Herring-Frampton A Toss-Up; I Would Definitely Love To Unify With Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Valdez: Herring-Frampton A Toss-Up; I Would Definitely Love To Unify With Winner

Oscar Valdez views the Jamel Herring-Carl Frampton fight like lots of experts and fans. The WBC super featherweight champion could see either Herring or Frampton emerging victorious Saturday night in Dubai. Oddsmakers have made Frampton a slight favorite entering their 12-round, 130-pound fight for Herring's WBO junior lightweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Frampton wins I'd love to see him fight Valdez. Feel like Herring either retires or moves back to 135 with a win

Comment

Scared of Stevenson!

Comment

This is a serious man. Hes not playing kiddy games, not scandalizing and flying cars, or a slobbering lover boy. That's important to me. I remember that, when things look bad, I count on it.

Comment

Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post
          Scared of Stevenson!
          Sure he is. How about shakur actually do something in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post
            Scared of Stevenson!
            Shakur hasn't even proven himself who has he fought not a current champion thats for sure could he outbox Valdez maybe but you guys like to act like he's the 2nd coming of Floyd when Mayweather was at 130 he was knocking people out Shakur couldn't crack an egg with cast iron gloves.

Comment

Working...
            X