Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Golovkin, Povetkin, Herring-Frampton, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Golovkin, Povetkin, Herring-Frampton, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as the career of Alexander Povetkin, Gennady Golovkin, Guillermo Rigondeaux, the Carl Frampton vs. Jamel Herring showdown, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boots is gonna give Lip a beating....I agree he doesn't win more than 2 rounds. And probably gets stopped.

Comment

Why do I give a **** about a Q&A with an author too good to post on the forum?

Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-03-2021, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

If you dislike the Breadman so much, why exactly are you posting a response to his mailbag? Oh because you can! I get it now!
        SweetPbfAli SweetPbfAli likes this.

Comment

Your comment is atrocious in its vulgarity and disrespectfulness. The Breadman has repeatedly stated that he doesn't read or get involved in the comments section because of all the negativity. He doesn't like it for the fighters either. No one needs that in their minds and affecting their thoughts and lives. Please reconsider the kind of things you are expressing. Don't be toxic. God bless and happy Easter.

Comment

How the hell can you rate Byrd and Tua above Povetkin?

Also if “red flag” PED use is used as a barring into the HOF what does he think or how does he rate Toney, RJJ, Mosley etc who actual failed tests and Mosley was a walking HGH hormone in some of his fights.

“Bread” isn’t as honest and fair as he makes out.

Comment

this is a weird post. You seem obsessed with wanting to get Breads attention by throwing a tantrum about him not posting on here and seem equally obsessed with eating dicks. Very bizarre.
              Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-03-2021, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Edwards is a weird one... just a random bloke from Sheffield is going to ask Breadman “if you can just for a second...” lol as if the submission KNOWS Bread’s style...

seems like that fake submission was the scapegoat for Bread’s continued agenda to cite PEDS as if he’s the return of Hauser or Montoya... we all know he was itching to cite Canelo and used Povetkin as the subtext...

Bread has spoken highly many times about Mosley, RJJ or Toney but CASUALLY never cites “but had PEDS” whenever acknowledging their “greatness.”

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
                  Edwards is a weird one... just a random bloke from Sheffield is going to ask Breadman “if you can just for a second...” lol as if the submission KNOWS Bread’s style...

seems like that fake submission was the scapegoat for Bread’s continued agenda to cite PEDS as if he’s the return of Hauser or Montoya... we all know he was itching to cite Canelo and used Povetkin as the subtext...

Bread has spoken highly many times about Mosley, RJJ or Toney but CASUALLY never cites “but had PEDS” whenever acknowledging their “greatness.”
                  Yeah I notice that also...

Comment

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post
                    How the hell can you rate Byrd and Tua above Povetkin?

Also if “red flag” PED use is used as a barring into the HOF what does he think or how does he rate Toney, RJJ, Mosley etc who actual failed tests and Mosley was a walking HGH hormone in some of his fights.

“Bread” isn’t as honest and fair as he makes out.
                    Because Byrd and Tua were better. Byrd made Klits quit. Tua was a BAD man!!! Never was knocked out and was one of the best punchers of all time.

Comment

Working...
                    X