Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oubaali-Donaire Rescheduled For May 29 on Showtime, Says Source

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oubaali-Donaire Rescheduled For May 29 on Showtime, Says Source

WBC bantamweight world titlist Nordine Oubaali and former four-division world champion and mandatory challenger Nonito Donaire have had their long-delayed fight rescheduled.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice, SHO coming with some nice fight cards in May/June between this one, Lubin vs Rosario and Nery vs Figueora.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Nice, SHO coming with some nice fight cards in May/June between this one, Lubin vs Rosario and Nery vs Figueora.
      Yeah, I had kind of given up on Showtime, but I'll be watching these.
      KTFOKING KTFOKING likes this.

Comment

It's about time. Showtime was falling off badly.

Comment

Fingers crossed that both fighters actually make into the ring. This one has been getting postponed for a while. Good fight. I would like to see Oubabli come through so that when Inoue faces the winner it'll be someone new. And then perhaps Casimero/Inoue but we're talking 2022 at this point

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

Nery vs Figueroa?? When??

Comment

Good to see something actually happening. PBC has been dropping the ball lately. Also why the hell is Oubaali 34 years old with only 17 fights?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

It's about time. Showtime was falling off badly.
                  Serious, they have a real chance to put their fighters on the upside with their FOX deal and all they've put on lately is pretty bad, especially considering the depth of their roster.

Comment

I know very little about Oubaali except he has a belt but I think this is a sink or swim fight for Donaire and when he fights in that mode? Guaranteed action.

Comment

Working...
                    X