Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman on Spence: It's a Huge Fight at 147, I'd Like To Make That ASAP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman on Spence: It's a Huge Fight at 147, I'd Like To Make That ASAP!

Former WBC, WBA welterweight champion Keith Thurman says he is targeting a showdown with Errol Spence Jr "as soon as possible" and believes it would be a huge fight in the welterweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Seeking a final payday?

Comment

Thurman is broken how about prove himself before deserving a title fight, multiple surgeries years out nearly beat by a B guy and then loses to Manny and has more injuries and more surgery and he wants a huge world title fight straight up , earn it Keith the paying public dont want to hear about injury excuses after the fight.

Comment

I’d like to see that matchup. Thurman will prove to be a much more difficult puzzle than Danny Garcia was. I wouldn’t be surprised if Thurman beats Spence. It’s good competitive match, so I’d really like to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
          I’d like to see that matchup. Thurman will prove to be a much more difficult puzzle than Danny Garcia was. I wouldn’t be surprised if Thurman beats Spence. It’s good competitive match, so I’d really like to see it.
          Who are you kidding Keith has more surgeries than rounds these last 3 yrs .

BJSP7676-907x1024.jpg

Comment

I didnt know Kieth had it so bad. Maybe we can all pull together to buy him some new shirts. His career and his closet need a box of mothballs.

Comment

Make it happen no more is in the other side of the fence. Ugas is good but no one wants to see Spence vs Ugas

Comment

Spence has a good fight already with Ugas for a unification. Thurman should try and convince Mikey Garcia to fight him instead. That's a long shot since Mikey would probably just keep on waiting for Pacquiao. But if Thurman is gunning for Spence, he can try and knock Mikey out or dominate him more than Spence did. That would add an even more compelling story for a Spence vs Thurman mega fight in the future. But the truth is that the fight between them is compelling enough, both have similar opponents already and then the mouth of Keef will take care of the rest.

This fight will happen 100%, PBC will forcibly order it down the road, I mean who else is there left for Errol after Ugas in 147, another mandatory? Vergil Ortiz could be an option, the kid is always battle ready and available, but I'd rather it be Thurman than that. Spence vs Thurman is still a mega fight after all.

Comment

Who wrote the article lol Spence is not fighting Erislandy Lara it's Yordenis Ugas that's a huge mix up

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    Who wrote the article lol Spence is not fighting Erislandy Lara it's Yordenis Ugas that's a huge mix up
                    I was thinking the same, like when did a lara fight get in the making?? Lol.
                    Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X