Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia, Javier Fortuna Agree To Terms For July Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia, Javier Fortuna Agree To Terms For July Fight

Interim lightweight titlist Ryan Garcia, boxing's hottest rising star, and veteran contender Javier Fortuna have agreed to terms to meet in a mandated bout, a source with knowledge of the deal told BoxingScene on Friday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fight for KingRy. All the talk of Tank and Pacquiao after his fight with Campbell, but this is the right type of fight for him. Fortuna will make it difficult for him and test him but Garcia should prevail.

Comment

Considering how the kid was talking this is a major letdown. He was talking about super fights and delivered a dud in comparison.

I don’t mind this matchup though. Fortuna is a good test but Garcia can’t continue going around promising Pacquiao and Tank mega fights when it’s clearly all hot air.

Comment

I Bow Down To KingRy! My Bad Ryan I thought and kept posting he wouldn't take this fight and he did. Respect and good luck to him. Fortuna will be another good test and dangerous with that Awkwardness
        Last edited by sicko; 04-02-2021, 07:49 PM.

Comment

I refuse to watch fortuna fights. Absolute eye sore of a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Good fight for KingRy. All the talk of Tank and Pacquiao after his fight with Campbell, but this is the right type of fight for him. Fortuna will make it difficult for him and test him but Garcia should prevail.
            Great matchup !

Comment

Good fight

Comment

I’d prefer linares vs Garcia and haney v fortuna but still good momentum building fights.
                winners fight no question about it

Comment

Said he was fighting tank and the deal was set, backs out and announces to the world he was fighting pac, ends up with Fortuna.

Comment

King Ry another latino who ain't afraid to fight the best!

Comment

Working...
                    X