Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Andrade Can't Even Last 5, 6 Rounds With Me; This Pressure Is Different

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Andrade Can't Even Last 5, 6 Rounds With Me; This Pressure Is Different

Jermall Charlo doesn't think Demetrius Andrade is genuinely interested in fighting him. Charlo has questioned Andrade's willingness to face top opposition since a bout between Andrade and his twin brother, Jermell Charlo, fell apart on short notice in November 2014. If Andrade does eventually agree to fight him, Jermall Charlo predicted that the undefeated Andrade wouldn't make it to the halfway point of their 12-round, 160-pound championship unification fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bout time! These two need to fight. But after Liam Williams Andrade gonna want an easy fight

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Jermall Charlo doesn't think Demetrius Andrade is genuinely interested in fighting him. Charlo has questioned Andrade's willingness to face top opposition since a bout between Andrade and his twin brother, Jermell Charlo, fell apart on short notice in November 2014. If Andrade does eventually agree to fight him, Jermall Charlo predicted that the undefeated Andrade wouldn't make it to the halfway point of their 12-round, 160-pound championship unification fight.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Sounds like it would have been an easy payday for Jermall then. At least according to what Charlo is saying here. Hopefully the fight happens because the winner would be a unified champion at 160.

Comment

Charlo nobody cares what you have to say about beating Andrade.

Fights are won in the ring, not on live podcast.

Get in the ring or stfu!!!

Comment

This Charlo guy must be too stupid to turn down an easy fight for $7 million?
          Too bad money doesn't grow on trees at DAZN anymore. I don't think he'll get the same offer.
          Then he said he wants Andrayd to get his ass back at PBC, yet his team didn't make an offer or anything.

Comment

Then fight the guy then & don't duck pricing yourself out. Oh yeah you ducked 7 million already xD
            patron patron likes this.

Comment

Andrade joined Hearns so he could stay undefeatued and wait for the Canelo payday personally he done nothing to earn that fight apart from bums, he is not as exciting as any of the Charlo brothers. Nobody rates him apart from thick people from the States. `i bet his own mother dont even watch him fight as so boring, Charlo brothers are the best in USA and represent

Comment

1. Jermall you can't keep living off a fight that fell off 7 years ago.
                2. Pandemic or not, is a fight with Andrade really a 8 figure purse fight at the moment?
                3. Jermall, if Andrade is so easy, just fight him to get the belt.

7 mil (or whatever good money Hearn & DAZN would be willing to pay), in a middle of a pandemic for an easy fight that comes with a belt.
                A no brainer!
                Last edited by Afi23; 04-02-2021, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Don’t talk about it then, be about it! All of you guys not fighting no dam one including you Mr. Charlo, I don’t see a outstanding fighter on your dam record either. At least Andrade does call all comers more than I can say for most. One thing we not going to let you get away with is talkin trash with no substance.

Comment

let's see it then. I'm tired of talk.

Comment

Working...
                    X