Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ennis: Not Looking For a KO in Lipinets Fight, But I'll Take It If It Comes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ennis: Not Looking For a KO in Lipinets Fight, But I'll Take It If It Comes

Undefeated welterweight Jaron "Boots" Ennis will look to cement his status as a rising star in the welterweight division when he takes on rugged former world champion Sergey Lipinets in a 12-round battle that headlines action live on SHOWTIME Saturday, April 10 from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. in a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boots has some skills and he's still incredibly young. He may not be looking for the KO but I expect he will get it (and that's no knock on Lipinets). I enjoy watching him fight but the old man in me wishes his boxing trunks didn't look like a stuffed animal carcass.

Comment

This is a fight where we could very well see flaws in the young up and comer! Why you say that because he hasn’t fought anyone and Lipinets not about to come to lose, he’s in it to win as well plus he will be resilient in his pursuit to show what he’s capable of and he want that title shot again. I look forward to a real fight.

Comment

Excited to see Boots in this fairly reasonable test. I think he passes with flying colors.

Comment

Strap Season 2021! This is the beginning! Let's Go Boots!

Comment

Nobody stopped Lipinets so far, so it would be amazing if Ennis stopped him.

Comment

Working...
            X