Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Wants Deontay Wilder or Andy Ruiz For Dillian Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Wants Deontay Wilder or Andy Ruiz For Dillian Whyte

Eddie Hearn, promoter for heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte, is already looking ahead at potential opponents for his boxer. Two of the names he would like to explore are both former world champions, Deontay Wilder and Andy Ruiz.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Long after the dust settles, neither Wilder or Ruiz will be willing to fight Whyte.

Comment

There’s no point for either of them to fight whyte.
      Since1976 Deleted likes this.

Comment

Thought Whyte had been waiting for a title shot for years and was next in line to face the winner of AG or Fury?!
        siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

yeah, I'm sure he does.....

Comment

Jump on it. Whyte has the UK backing, A US connection has money written all over it. Andy would sell big in the UK and Whyte is no runner

Comment

Whyte was the WBC mandatory for 3 years and still Wilder managed to avoid him and Andy Ruiz turned down 4 million to instead fight a fat old "never was" for peanuts.

Sorry but Deontay & Andy are perfectly happy fighting cans for less
              Last edited by factsarenice; 04-01-2021, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Good. I would be fine with any of these fights.

Comment

Now we know Hearn is sick of Whyte; one right hand from The Bronze Bomber or one combination from Ruiz and that will do it.

Comment

What Eddie says and what Eddie does are two different things. I don't believe a word that comes out of Eddie's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X