Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lipinets: When I Beat Jaron Ennis, It Will Put Me in Mix For Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lipinets: When I Beat Jaron Ennis, It Will Put Me in Mix For Title Fight

Former world champion Sergey Lipinets shared insights into his training camp as he prepares to take on rising welterweight star Jaron "Boots" Ennis in a 12-round battle that headlines action live on SHOWTIME Saturday, April 10 from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. in a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

In my Bart Scott voice..."Can't Wait!!!" Boots, let's go!!! Strap Season!!!

Comment

Lipinets matchmakers did him dirty and matched him up with a kid who really brings nothing for his career. The fight means more to Ennis who would advance from prospect to legitimate contender at the world level shall he win. But if Lipinets wins he's in the same position. He would have beaten a prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by The Skywalker View Post
        Lipinets matchmakers did him dirty and matched him up with a kid who really brings nothing for his career. The fight means more to Ennis who would advance from prospect to legitimate contender at the world level shall he win. But if Lipinets wins he's in the same position. He would have beaten a prospect.
        Yeah they did him dirty. I dont think he has a chance against Boots. I see Boots as faster, stronger, better iq and smoother in every category you can name. It's about time for Boots to get a title shot IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          In my Bart Scott voice..."Can't Wait!!!" Boots, let's go!!! Strap Season!!!
          I'm dying to see this kid with any title holder in the division big fan of Boots and see great things coming

Comment

Ennis seems to clearly have more dimensions in his game. Lipinets has far greater experience and is a solid pressure fighter and may put up a good fight but Ennis I think has several game plans that if he adapts the right one, will net him a win. But he shouldn't use quite the game plan he did with Bakhtiyar Eyubov.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

Yeah they did him dirty. I dont think he has a chance against Boots. I see Boots as faster, stronger, better iq and smoother in every category you can name. It's about time for Boots to get a title shot IMO
              Hopefully Lipinets is getting well paid?!

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

Just because Lipinets is an underdog doesn't mean they did him dirty. Lipinets is 32. Ennis is the biggest name down to fight him and whoever wins, moves right to the top of the stack. This is a good fight with high stakes with two people that are coming to win. Contrast this with Prograis and Redkach.
                BLASTER1 BLASTER1 likes this.

Comment

Lipinets is a gatekeeper. Ennis should win this clearly. If he doesn`t that means he is not so good as we think.

Comment

Boots is stomping you nxt weekend

Comment

Working...
                    X