Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Plans On Weighing No More Than 255 Pounds For Arreola Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Plans On Weighing No More Than 255 Pounds For Arreola Fight

Andy Ruiz Jr. is ready to show off his resurrected body on May 1 against Chris Arreola. Ruiz recently admitted he ballooned to a rotund 310 pounds following his rematch loss to Anthony Joshua in December of 2019. In the sequel, the former heavyweight champion weighed 283 pounds. In the original shocker of the century, Ruiz weighed 268 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Even 255 seems to be too heavy.

Comment

255 is still too much for a guy so short 6"1 with short arms and legs , with that size he should be around 230 max, he's a waste of talent. .
      Sctrojan Sctrojan likes this.

Comment

Everbody has a different body. I just weighed my self and I am around 200lb and my waist is 34in and I am not 6 feet tall.

Comment

Neither of these two are known for coming into fights in top shape.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Even 255 seems to be too heavy.
            Not really not for his ideal weight . He’s been fighting mostly around that weight now he’s older as well his body type isn’t meant for a lean look .,he’s naturally very heavy ,see his brother ? He’s like 2 Andy Ruiz’s, .

Comment

I always thought he needed to be in the 250 range so while 255 is a bit higher, I can get behind this. That will be about 30 pounds lighter than what he was for the Joshua rematch lol.

Comment

It's still a bit heavy but at least he is losing weight and training decently under Reynoso, who is a trainer that doesn't take any crap.

Also, Ruiz is a clean fighter I think, meaning he's not trying to cheat like Jarrell Miller, who had such promise, but seems to always want to take some Ped's.

Comment

255 would be good i think, he doesnt wanna lose all his bulk thatswhat helps make him the fighter he is

Comment

If he’s in shape, he’s the 3rd or 4th best HW in the world.
                    Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X