Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: Charlo Stopped Hogan in Seven, I Did it in Five - I Can Compete With Big Boys!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: Charlo Stopped Hogan in Seven, I Did it in Five - I Can Compete With Big Boys!

Undefeated junior middleweight star Tim Tszyu is looking for even bigger things after crushing world title challenger Dennis Hogan in their Steel City Showdown in Newcastle. The 26-year-old Tszyu (18-0) kept pounding on Hogan to the head and body - until the corner of the Irish boxer threw in the towel.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jermall had better timing, Tim had better technique.

Comment

Well enough talk, hopefully the fight with Charlo gets made

Comment

if IBF oblige Charlo to fight Murtazaliev next, Castano will have some time for a voluntary defence before unifying, i dont think he'd chose Tszyu for his 1st title defence

Comment

Wonder if good fights are going to get difficult for Tim2 to find now, after all he is on the way up so there is not much to gain for potential opponents in beating him and plenty to lose. Good challengers may not want to face the home town advantage in Oz, same for Tim2 in the US but eventually he'll have no choice.

Comment

"Tszyu is the WBO’s number one ranked challenger - which puts him in line for a crack at current world champion Brian Castano" MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
              Wonder if good fights are going to get difficult for Tim2 to find now, after all he is on the way up so there is not much to gain for potential opponents in beating him and plenty to lose. Good challengers may not want to face the home town advantage in Oz, same for Tim2 in the US but eventually he'll have no choice.
              I could understand people being somewhat concerned about hometown judging, just ask Pacman, but in saying that, bad scorecards are pretty universal I guess.
              Also think that Tszyu2 is becoming a pretty big star in Australia, and as we're pretty good covid wise, could imagine there would be good money offered to fight him here, the time difference global broadcast wise is a bit of an issue, could do a daytime fight like Pac v Horn was maybe.

Comment

I was thinking "Cool it off kid", but he ain't actually that young. Seems like just yesterday he was getting his start.

Make the fight it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post

I could understand people being somewhat concerned about hometown judging, just ask Pacman, but in saying that, bad scorecards are pretty universal I guess.
                  Also think that Tszyu2 is becoming a pretty big star in Australia, and as we're pretty good covid wise, could imagine there would be good money offered to fight him here, the time difference global broadcast wise is a bit of an issue, could do a daytime fight like Pac v Horn was maybe.
                  In his post fight conference he mentioned more fights in Australia, the spectator support he's getting is a factor and he won't get that in the US. Still if the money's there then anything can happen and with Main Event involved perhaps someone from there.

Comment

I'd like to see a unification with Castano and Charlo first.
                    Last edited by tokon; 04-01-2021, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X