Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Yoka vs. Hubeaux, Szpilka vs. Rozanski, Lejarraga, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Yoka vs. Hubeaux, Szpilka vs. Rozanski, Lejarraga, More

Maki Boxing of Finland won the purse bids held in Rome today for the fight between Edis Tatli (32-3) and Gianluca Cegli (16-3-1) for the vacant EBU lightweight title with a bid for 42,001 Euro. Italian Buccione Boxing Team came in second best with a bid for 38,500 Euro.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I remember Rozanski as the guy that stopped Ugonoh. And Yoka - Habeaux is another interesting little fight.

Comment

Id like yoka to fight non necessarily french speaking but higher level ppl. Like hrgovic, parker, hunter, ortiz...

Comment

Yoka should have little issues with Hubeaux. Hubeaux is pretty durable & has a sturdy chin so it would be impressive if he stopped him.

Comment

Szpilka’s punch resistance was never good to begin with but now it is totally gone. Rozanski will KO him at some point.

Comment

Think Rozanski stops Szpilka at this point, his chin is gone, want to see him fight Glowacki at HW. Yoka/Hubeaux is a decent fight, I'm OK with it, see if Yoka can stop him. Lejarraga should take out Cospolite, Real will be a tougher fight after though and one I'm looking forward to. Signani/Diaz is a good fight, I favor Diaz, even on the road in Italy

Comment

Bridgerweight sub-title

Comment

Working...
              X