Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia-Sulecki: Fans Permitted To Attend, Maximum Capacity Below 40% At Don Haskins Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Munguia-Sulecki: Fans Permitted To Attend, Maximum Capacity Below 40% At Don Haskins Center

Jaime Munguia will be reunited with his adoring public. As previously reported by BoxingScene.com, Tijuana's Munguia (36-0, 29KOs) will next face Poland's Maciej Sulecki (29-2, 11KOs) on April 24, live on DAZN from Don Haskins Center on the campus of University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) in El Paso, Texas. Golden Boy Promotions confirmed the fight and location along with the news that the event will take place with fans in attendance. A maximum capacity of just under 40% will be permitted in attendance for the show, which will air live on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who wants to watch this crap fight.

Comment

I like it. I don't think Sulecki has gotten time to prepare but he might still have a shot.

Comment

Sulecki goes rounds that is for sure, and things can happen when doing that, lacks power sure but make it a long fight and hope for something to turn your way. Best I can say that and Mugui his last fight was not supposed to go as long as it did if I am correct. Not a big draw but something could happen in the ring with time.

Comment

It'll be a long fight, little risk for Munguia since Sulecki hits about as hard as a childs wet pool noodle.

Comment

Scorch him Jaime

Comment

Working...
            X