Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cornflake: Lara Moved Up To 160 To Avoid His Mandatory Michel Soro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cornflake: Lara Moved Up To 160 To Avoid His Mandatory Michel Soro

Even though he will be a sizable underdog, Thomas "Cornflake" LaManna (30-4-1) is very confident that he will upset Erislandy Lara (27-3-3) on May 1st. They will square off at the Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, Calif. in a main event that will be televised by free to air FOX before the Andy Ruiz Jr.-Chris Arreola pay-per-view card begins later that night. The vacant WBA middleweight title will be at stake.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm sure a guy who fought Paul Williams, Angulo, Vanes, Trout, Canelo, Molina, Hurd, Castano when they were all virtually at their peak is really quaking in their boots at the prospect of having to fight Michel Soro.
    garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

I'd take Soro to beat Lara right now. Lara doesn't care anymore.

Comment

Meh, I don't blame Lara. Time for cashout time and to secure all the big fights that he can before hanging em up.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          Meh, I don't blame Lara. Time for cashout time and to secure all the big fights that he can before hanging em up.
          And that's it right there, Lara is probably looking for the easiest route to some bigger purses and there's nothing wrong with that. His odometer has some mileage and he has fought alot of top guys. Soros is a tough fight especially if it ends up in France. I love Cornflake but he's basically a regional fighter who's managed himself into a good position.

Comment

Better check Lara’s resume before stating some nonsense like this.

Comment

Soro underrated for sure, would love to see him come over and get in the mix with the rest at 154

Lara don't fear anybody though
              Last edited by sicko; 03-31-2021, 12:40 PM.

Comment

This fight has me about as excited as watching an Ant crawl down a tall building.

Comment

I believe Cornflake, Lara is old and there is too much pressure at 154 - Soro, Madrimov, Fundora, Hurd right below him in WBA ranks, nobody will disturb him holding the same belt but at 160

Comment

Lara duckin the Charlo smoke. #LionsOnly

Comment

Working...
                    X