Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zurdo Ramirez: Oscar De La Hoya Can Make Me Even Bigger, Turn Me Into A Superstar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zurdo Ramirez: Oscar De La Hoya Can Make Me Even Bigger, Turn Me Into A Superstar

Gilberto 'Zurdo' Ramirez doesn't expect to be the next Oscar de la Hoya--but having the Hall of Fame former six-division titlist certainly can't hurt his cause. Ramirez (41-0, 27KOs) made a splash with the news of his signing with Golden Boy Promotions this past February, more than seven months after officially severing ties with longtime promoter Top Rank. The move came with Ramirez having not fought since a 4th round knockout of Tommy Karpency in April 2019, his lone fight following his three-year super middleweight title reign before moving up in weight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

GBP tends to match their guys up tough.

I think you're just gonna get fed to Bivol

Comment

Oscar has been a promoter for about 20 years and has literally made 1 star, who he was able to start promoting at 19 years old. Doubt he’s going to suddenly be able to turn a 30 year old into anything significant at this point.

Comment

Did you let Oscar watch you dressed in drag?

Comment

Ducked a winnable Marcus Browne fight, not a great look

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            GBP tends to match their guys up tough.

I think you're just gonna get fed to Bivol
            I hope so......

Comment

At this point Zurdo should take whatever fight he can get with the best fighter for a title belt and if he wins go from there.

He just isn't that marketable and its getting late in the day for him.

Comment

Oscar cannot make you star if you continue to duck better competition. You are fake mexican actually. Teal mexican fight real war...

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  Oscar has been a promoter for about 20 years and has literally made 1 star, who he was able to start promoting at 19 years old. Doubt he’s going to suddenly be able to turn a 30 year old into anything significant at this point.
                  Wtf are you talking about lol...he basically made the PBC roster who they are lmao.

Comment

I agree with Zurdo tho, he’s gonna become a star along with Kingry, Ortiz, Seniesa Estrada, and beck the bully

Comment

Working...
                    X